Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thing #16

Since I have a google account that i use regularly I choose a start page on iGoogle. I chose the winter theme since it's Christmas time, and I removed a joke section. I will not make it my permanent home page because I like to go looking for what I want rather than have a bunch of information thrown in front of me. I actually do, kind of, use an online calendar. It wasn't listed, but iCal allows me to share calendars with my husband. we share a bills calendar that reminds us of when to pay bills, and a calendar for our dog to remind us about his shots, groomings, and flea treatments. I love iCal because I can take it with me wherever I go because it's on my phone, computer, and my online iCloud account. I also use the reminders app, but usually only for grocery list. I don't like to-do lists because they can overwhelm me too easily. I would certainly use iCal for school.  could make a class schedule and plan special dates to easily keep track of it all. I might even put is major upcoming assignment dates for my students so that I can remind them and I won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment