Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thing #24

1) I was surprised by the Animoto (Thing #21), the information about wikis (Thing #15), and how important comments are (Thing #4). I did not expect to encounter so many different Web 2.0 technologies that I didn't liek and couldn't see using personally or professionally. I love technology, and I understand most of the basics about computers. I guess I'm just an internet hermit though. I like my technology separate from "the web". The only improvements I would make would be a "facelift" go through and update things that aren't relevant anymore, or appear old, like the 2009 awards from the beginning. I plan to keep up with developments through my personal interests and my techie husband. He usually give me a heads up about new, upcoming websites and technology.

2) Feel free to follow me on my website - sarahliz.info anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment