Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #10

RSS seems like quite a practical application, in theory. I think that RSS feeds get harder to search and expand everyday since more blogs are created everyday. I also find it hard to locate blogs that I find credible. I would worry, a little bit, about my RSS feed becoming stagnate if I weren't searching other avenues for new information and ideas. So, at that point I wouldn't find the feed very useful anymore because I really love to search. I bookmark sites that I like and check back periodically, and I like being able to control what I see and when I see it. I would use a RSS feed if I found a site (or sites) that updated daily or close to daily, and I was interested in almost every single post. Other than that I like to make rounds through my bookmarks once a week or every few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment